HCG & Testosterone
Why Men Lose Double the Weight than Women
HCG & Testosterone Production
The hormone HCG increases natural testosterone production as a result of the stimulation of the testes by the HCG. HCG causes the male testes to naturally produce a higher volume of testosterone by stimulation of his testes with the result that the patient experiences a continuing higher blood level of testosterone.
HCG Therapy normally increases natural testosterone production by the male testes while HCG is administered to the patient. HCG Therapy can also result in a continuation of increased testosterone production and a resulting higher level of testosterone in the bloodstream after treatment is completed when the cause of the patient's low natural LH secretion by the pituitary is not due to the patient's natural genetics, injury to or loss of one or both testes.
Benefits of HCG Therapy to Increase Natural Testosterone Production
- Increases physical energy and elimination of chronic fatigue
- Improves sex drive
- Improves sexual performance
- Improves mood
- Reduces depression
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Increases strength and endurance as a result of exercise
- Reduces body fat due to increased exercise
- Increases sperm count and therefore male fertility
- HCG Therapy can also result in a higher level of natural testosterone production after HCG Therapy is completed when the cause of a man's current low testosterone production.
The Decline in Gonadal Stimulating Pituitary Hormone LH (Leutenizing hormone)
As we age, a hormone called LH (Luteinizing hormone) decreases. This decrease in LH reduces the stimulation of the gonads and results in declining testosterone and sperm production. The decreased stimulation causes testicular atrophy. HCG stimulates the testes. HCG Therapy also increases male fertility by increasing sperm count.
How HCG Therapy Increases Testosterone in Hypogonadotropic Men